I am in love with a place, so peaceful and clean
the animals lives here,
the lynx and the moose
I want to take care of this land
together with you
we can create a space of love
where we can be who we are
and all that we can be
I feel inspired to create and play
to work hard and relax deeply
to run and dance
I wonder if the place has chosen me
or if I forever will dream about how wonderful it could be
the animals lives here,
the lynx and the moose
I want to take care of this land
together with you
we can create a space of love
where we can be who we are
and all that we can be
I feel inspired to create and play
to work hard and relax deeply
to run and dance
I wonder if the place has chosen me
or if I forever will dream about how wonderful it could be
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar