the rosenmethod opens me up
to meet myself
exactly where I am in this moment
including all my dreams and desires for the future
and all the regrets of the past
all that and more
including everything
in this uniqe beautiful moment
the breath and energy moving
feelings and the tight muscels around the neck and chest
its all here
I am starting to accept myself now
becuase there is no other way
I have tried many of them
I can start being responsible
for myself and not everybody else
to respond
in every moment
in this dynamic life on earth
to meet myself
exactly where I am in this moment
including all my dreams and desires for the future
and all the regrets of the past
all that and more
including everything
in this uniqe beautiful moment
the breath and energy moving
feelings and the tight muscels around the neck and chest
its all here
I am starting to accept myself now
becuase there is no other way
I have tried many of them
I can start being responsible
for myself and not everybody else
to respond
in every moment
in this dynamic life on earth
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar